Establishing A Uniform Sales Culture
- Sales Management Coaching
- Customized Sales Training
Business Efficacy’s plan began with providing clarity and alignment regarding the activities branch managers could use to drive sales. A 30-day branch-manager custom training program was designed to make it possible to implement and execute in the field while also jump-starting district managers’ efforts to coach execution. As part of the plan:
- District and regional managers received one-on-one, in-the-field coaching support to ensure they properly equipped their teams to put the newly defined behaviors into practice.
- Two workshops helped develop the organization’s internal consultants, ensuring they understood the coaching routines for all levels of management and giving them the ability to replicate the program.
- Managers were taught to integrate accountabilities into current programs.
- Two quarterly workshops helped district managers further their development and address emerging organizational challenges and changes.
Business Efficacy established these objectives via an all-day “clinic” and reinforced them through in-the-field coaching support.
Despite years of differing cultures and ambiguous accountability, the organization realized a remarkable turnaround in only 90 days. Along with the following results, sales per customer nearly tripled!