Leveraging Existing Sales Training To Propel Progress
Fortune 500 Insurance Company
- Sales Management Coaching
- Customized Sales Training
Business Efficacy helped the region’s leadership team more effectively apply disciplines from the organization’s existing sales leadership training program. By helping them apply those lessons in the field, Business Efficacy addressed five keys to execution:
- Providing clarity for financial advisors on activities that would drive new-client growth.
- Aligning marketing support with the most critical advisor sales behaviors.
- Narrowing the team’s focus to the highest-impact, leading indicators.
- Defining region-officer behaviors required to drive sales-advisor results.
- Assisting region officers in building an implementation and accountability action plan.
Business Efficacy established these objectives via an all-day clinic and reinforced them through in-the-field sales coaching support.
- Increasing the number of new clients
- Collapsing the timeframe to measurable success for new-hire advisors
- Improving the sales success rate of veteran advisors (those with three years or more with firm)
- Growing overall incremental sales